On Constructions currently services many public Hospitals in the greater Sydney area. We have successfully completed projects in the following Hospitals:
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA)
- Prince of Wales Hospital (POW)
- Concord Repatriation General Hospital
- Westmead Hospital
- Westmead Children’s Hospital
- Liverpool Hospital
- Campbelltown Hospital
- Canterbury hospital
- Private medical clients
Strict hospital regulations and guidelines are adhered to. We make certain that conditions are constantly sterile using specific equipment to minimise environmental impact. Medical equipment such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Interventional Neuro Radiology (INR) units are handled with extreme care, and within stringent time frames due to the equipment’s precise requirements and specifications. All building is done to adhere to the current Health Facility guidelines.
Our Medical services include, however are not limited to:
- Complete medical suite renovation.
- Exterior maintenance and renovation work.
- Installation of aluminium or copper lined (MRI) cabins.
- Medical gasses service and installation.
- Uni strut installation.
- Dust and Noise control.
- Coordination of external equipment e.g. Cranes for sensitive heavy lifting.
- Consultation with Nurse Unit Managers and other hospital department managers.
- Consultation with leading medical practitioners.
- Manage Consultants and Medical Engineers.
WORK, HEALTH AND SAFETY (WHS)
On Constructions Pty Limited is committed to ensuring that, as far as practicable all work sites will be safe without risks to health.
Our principle objectives are;
- to provide a safe place of work for all employees of the company, those of our subcontractors and members of the public during the course of our activities.
- to maintain compliance with the Work, Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 (WHS Regulations).
- to cooperate with statutory and non-statutory bodies concerning health and safety.
- to ensure that all employees of the company are aware of the importance of conformance with statutory requirements and company policy.
- to set measurable objectives and targets with an aim to continually improve the company’s Work, Health& Safety performance.
ISO 9000 ACCREDITATION
We are currently in the process of ISO 9000 accreditation. This shows On Constructions commitment to quality assurance and the highest level of professionalism in the areas of Environmental, Waste Management, WHS and Quality Control.